Now that A64 has become part of the Colorado Constitution, it is time to remain vigilant to make sure that the concerns that some activists had before the election are not realized.
Arguments Against A64
Compiled before the November 6, 2012 Election.
- A64 is NOT “Legalization”
- 23 Arguments Against A64
- More Arguments Against A64
- Marijuana RFID Chip Tracking and Surveillance
- The Monsanto/GMO Connection
- A64 Town Hall Debate: Regulators vs. Legalizers, September 27, 2012
- A64 Lies
- A64 is Racist
- Follow the Money Behind A64
- Corruption in the Colo. Department of Revenue
- A64 is the Marijuana Tax Act of the 21st Century
- A64 Graphics